Article <b4WXAi8P2nvCwUATxx84m5e52Ro@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<b4WXAi8P2nvCwUATxx84m5e52Ro@jntp>

Subject: Re: Incorrect mathematical integration
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: nVfdWERRtQCGhdExEydNA-VfTjU
JNTP-ThreadID: Ptg0buW51I-Cbbzx-mVW15r6pQg
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=b4WXAi8P2nvCwUATxx84m5e52Ro@jntp
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 24 20:30:09 +0000
From: Richard Hachel <r.hachel@wanadou.fr>

Le 25/07/2024 à 22:00, Ross Finlayson a écrit :

> Yeah, you might think so, then though to equip the model
> where the frames, in the space, are space-frames and frame-spaces,
> so that the particle's _space_ besides its _frame_ are moving,
> what results that space-contraction in effect, is real, that
> the particle brings its space with it.
>
> The linear accelerators are mostly aggregates of quite a large
> number of, abstractly, particles, as with regards to energy
> input and energy arrived.
>

> The linear accelerators, like SLAC, illustrate that space-contraction
> can be observed, affecting the surrounds of the main beam-line as
> it were, as if according to a space contraction, and indeed about
> the Galilean, inputs and outputs.
>

> In the cosmological setting, the larger body or system being
> its own rotational frame altogether, illustrating again that
> the space contraction is observable, the Lorentzian in the
> rotational, helps explain why theories like MOND have a
> physical explanation and not just an algebraic model.
>
> I.e., MOND sort of answers why there is no dark matter,
> then there's a sort of inverse-MOND also to explain why
> there's no dark energy, that the effects otherwise are
> quite simple and holistic, instead of the "missing link"
> non-theory of non-science.

In the case you are proposing, there is no contraction of the distances,
because the particle is heading TOWARDS its receptor.

The equation is no longer D'=D.sqrt(1-Vo²/c²) and to believe this is to
fall into the trap of ease, but D'=D.sqrt[(1+Vo/c)/ (1-Vo/c)] since
cosµ=-1.

For the particle the distance to travel (or rather that the receiver
travels towards it) is extraordinarily greater than in the laboratory
reference frame.

R.H.