Article <bbycnfPRcfPN6Lf7nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<bbycnfPRcfPN6Lf7nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>

Subject: Re: Arindam's cyberdogs know better physics than the Nobel
 prizewinners.
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.physics.relativity
From: Ross Finlayson <ross.a.finlayson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 08:22:58 -0700

On 04/25/2024 01:05 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> Einstein's theories are pure nonsense. They depend upon the constancy of
> the speed of light, which is wrong. Light speed actually varies with the
> speed of the emitter. Then the optical effect of refraction was abused
> to make it appear that the Sun bent the light from the stars. His
> theories led to the concept of a finite but expanding universe. Now
> Hubble and Webb telescopes show an infinite universe, with distant
> galaxies NOT moving away at high speeds but going in all directions.

I'm sort of a fan of this guy: https://www.deltaveng.com/ .
He demonstrates some coilguns he put together with off-the-shelf parts.

The idea that compulsators and other pulsed-power sources have
arrived to make it so that coilguns are sort of a thing is
not the news. The silicon-controlled-rectifier and some other
ideas of transistor-networks for regulators, then get into notions of
the super-capacitors, and for example the solid-state-supecapacitor
after a sort of MEMS approach. Anyways there's plenty of research
in pulsed-power sources, for things like coilguns, lasers, and so on.
(For power electronics.)

The L-principle and light's constant velocity is pretty
well-established, that there's space-contraction and fall-gravity
is a different thing, here I think that Mr. Arindam sort of
is fighting with SR, when his problem and the usual problem
of everybody else is that actually GR goes in front of SR,
then that while it's true that inflationary cosmology is largely
paint-canned, and what would be dark matter and dark energy are pointing
instead to something like MOND, that the L-principle is still a thing,
only that space-contraction is really a thing.

When you read Einstein's "Out of My Later Years" it really sort
of falls out, there's not much nonsense left in it. Here I read
from Einstein's "Out of My Later Years" in my podcasts' playlists.