Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<c21sviteodlkgjvcg14lkgke1k7iu5uqgh@4ax.com>

From: _ <_@_.__>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: in 1999 was a starss cosmic gag they were afraid of something from me
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 22:21:23 +0000

in 1999 was a starss cosmic gag they were afraid of something from me
they were afraid from truth, they hid her from me to make me bleed
alone and sick
sick i alreasy was, but they were afraid that they had executed the
soul of an innocent person
like i was and that they were all dirty,they refused that i had
information in my possetion that would prove that
the stars were just a bunch of animals and they had made a mistake, a
big one
that the beast was her like i had said she manipulated the stars into
exploitng me to the bone
and wanted me to convince me of lies that i was just a monkey and
worth shit to them
big brother was watching me the all seeing eye to sacrifice the virgin
(me) to them a whore
and she a whore as a virgin