Article <c82cnSoFGssHtu_7nZ2dnZfqn_sAAAAA@giganews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<c82cnSoFGssHtu_7nZ2dnZfqn_sAAAAA@giganews.com>

Subject: Re: Doctor Who Review The Doctor Cries And *Kills Again* - Season 1 Episode 7:
From: danmin@danminart-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Danart)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 00:51:38 +0000

 > Ubiquitous wrote:
 > Doctor Who review of season 1 episode 7 with Ncuti Gatwa as the
Disney Doctor
 > under Russel T Davies. With BBC teaming up with Disney+ this doctor
has tried
 > a more emotional Doctor Who, while seemingly failing to save
everybody. As we
 > end Doctor Who Ncuti Gatwa's 2 part season finale with Millie
Gibson. Is
 > Doctor Who worth watching?
 >
 > https://youtu.be/vRyKbmTM_Fc?si=XKks4D9aSoKIngGO
 >

 > --
 > Let's go Brandon!

When in the past have the doctor ever
mentioned being a woman, or some other species? Please tell me now?
I makes no logical sense because "The Doctor" is some kind
of being with this ability, but always resembles a man.
Which makes more sense. Might as well have the doctor become a horse,
or canary at this point.

"He cries" was that ever a thing in the past?

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=667823039#667823039