Article <cc874cd0d2cdbaaee46893aa9ec3b595b9876680@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<cc874cd0d2cdbaaee46893aa9ec3b595b9876680@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: sci.logic
Subject: Re: I just fixed the loophole of the Gettier cases
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2024 20:16:36 -0400

On 9/11/24 8:09 AM, olcott wrote:
> On 9/10/2024 8:37 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Self-contradictory expressions are incorrect deemed to be
>>> undecidable expressions instead of invalid expressions.
>>>
>>> Is this "actual piece of shit" "a rainbow" or "a car engine"?
>>> I can't decide, therefore the formal system is incomplete.
>>> (The correct answer is neither, yet the correct answer is not allowed).
>>
>> Except that the statement that Godel
>
> I never mentioned Godel stupid.

But you mentioned "Incompleteness", and he is the one that proved it,
and NOT with a Self-Contradictory statement.

So, are you admitting that Godel didn't use a "Self-contradictory"
statement, and thus you are wrong, or are you admitting that you are
just wrong for saying you weren't talking about Godel?