Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<cf288jl5mql0retkf47nomvfr7v8n3lni2@4ax.com>

From: _ <_@_.__>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: i n 1999 she and her bf were laughing their asses off at me in real life(behind the table) but she didnt let it show.in the net (virtual world) she said she was bleeding and crying because of me.and i let it show that i was laughing (i was dumb) its not fair she was double faced.its not fair that im the only one to pay
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2024 15:11:13 +0100

i n 1999 she and her bf were laughing their asses off at me in real
life(behind the table) but she didnt let it show.in the net (virtual
world) she said she was bleeding and crying because of me.and i let it
show that i was laughing (i was dumb) its not fair she was double
faced.its not fair that im the only one to pay