Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<cv5bck-e4ol.ln1@esprimo.zbmc.eu>

From: Chris Green <cl@isbd.net>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Quick/simple access to setting brightness? (Android 11)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 12:08:44 +0000

Most of the time my phone's brightness is turned down quite low.  This
is a big problem if I happen to want to use it somewhere it's
particulalrly bright,.  For example just now in the car I had arrived
to catch a ferry at Dover and wanted to send a text home to say that
all was well.

I couldn't see anything when I turned the phone on and I had to crouch
down with the phone under the fascia where I could see to navigate my
way to Settings to turn the brightness up.

Is there any standard short-cut way to increase brightness?

--
Chris Green
·