Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<d266402f-bf67-38fa-ffb8-3daced063dc9@example.net>

From: D <nospam@example.net>
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,soc.culture
Subject: Re: Umm - More Proof Female "Reality" is What They THINK it is AT
 THE MOMENT
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 12:04:46 +0200

On Tue, 25 Jun 2024, 26xh.0718 wrote:

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13561935/Newcastle-bucks-weekend-gang-rape-orgy-Hawell.html
>
> Newcastle bucks weekend alleged gang rape: Woman told police
> she had enjoyed herself at 'orgy'
>
> Three men charged with rape over bucks weekend
>
> All plead not guilty to raping three women
>
> . . .
>
>  They went to an "orgy", HAD a good time - but
>  LATER ON they figured it made them look "slutty"
>  and thus charge RAPE - a very serious legal
>  claim.
>
>  Basically, "to hell/prison with the MEN so long
>  as *I* don't seem slutty".
>
>  OK ... I sort of understand the Islamist view
>  of women   :-)
>
>  "Slut" is one of those olde-tyme prejudicial
>  terms - designed to oppress/diminish women.
>  Ought to be disappeared, but there are still
>  enough neo-Puritan/Taliban types around, so ...

Never had a similar experience (fortunately) but an acquaintance of an
acquaitnance had a fight with his girl friend after sex, and it ended up
with she getting him convicted of rape.

What was interesting though, was that 100% of his male friends stood
behind him and witnessed in his favour, but the judge of course went with
the woman.