Article <d3922d7b6b010d72c8987d231f1e57f7a0ac78af@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<d3922d7b6b010d72c8987d231f1e57f7a0ac78af@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: Peter Olcott seems to consistently lie about this ---
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 10:42:03 -0400

On 8/1/24 11:38 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 8/1/2024 10:16 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> The bottom line has always been (for three years now) that the
>>> fact that the next lines of DDD, (and DD) have always been the
>>> next lines that a correct x86 emulator would correctly emulate
>>> proves that HHH (and HH) did emulate these lines correctly
>>> *EVEN IF IT DID THIS BY WILD GUESS*
>>>
>>> Because of this all of the calls for a full execution trace
>>> have never been more than sadistic trollish head games.
>>>

>> Nope, you just don't understand what the x86 processor actually does.
>>

> I was the #1 student out of 45 students of my operating
> system internals class beating out three instructors of
> other classes. I still have this same degree of skill.
> x86utm <is> a multi-tasking operating system.

Then why are you so dumb now?

Where do you get the correct emulation of the x86 call instruction
doesn't go into the function called.

Removing ignorance means you have no ground to claim your false
statements are nothing but DELIBERATE LIES, bssed on a pathologically
reckless disregard for the truth.