Article <d6ro6j98s5fpacb5a1vpoh9o6jkffg0pma@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<d6ro6j98s5fpacb5a1vpoh9o6jkffg0pma@4ax.com>

From: _ <_@_.__>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: like they said he or she who bled and loved the most should win. she bled only once(and she had sex from her bf) in 1998 and she fell and the whole world fell on me because of her.i have no pitty on her.i dont think it was fair, she was a major beast.everytime she had her period i had to pay not fair.....
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2024 17:20:06 +0100

like they said he or she who bled and loved the most should win. she
bled only once(and she had sex from her bf) in 1998 and she fell and
the whole world fell on me because of her.i have no pitty on her.i
dont think it was fair, she was a major beast.everytime she had her
period i had to pay.everytime i bled she didnt pay
not fair