Article <df5e34eb37cb5395c43e6a4a5d800649@www.novabbs.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<df5e34eb37cb5395c43e6a4a5d800649@www.novabbs.com>

From: bertietaylor@myyahoo.com (bertietaylor)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: On Arindam Banerjee's recoil-less rail gun and Newton's 3rd Law
 violations in electrodynamics
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 13:14:37 +0000
References: <uvb7db$2bj35$1@tor.dont-email.me> <e7b18fbbd25aef1edf75d3fd7baa053a@www.novabbs.com> <1qso30i.hyqy7pf46wb5N%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl> <v0limi$12erm$1@dont-email.me> <1qsqfo1.13w3szaq4r4yrN%nospam@de-ster.demon.nl> <v10etd$3ug4n$1@dont-email.me> <d3c01ddcfbe5bf5c4e9d10ff68862c94@www.novabbs.com> <v12db6$2vakq$1@paganini.bofh.team> <d65c68f35032b6f495f9ba59cc5ee5d5@www.novabbs.com> <v12ptu$2vuf4$1@paganini.bofh.team>

Macgreger Bobienski wrote:

> bertietaylor wrote:

>> Lakhram Vassilikos wrote:
>>
>>> you don't undrestand, what gives "the rise in temperature on one
side"?
>>> Temperature of vacuum?
>>
>> Plain electromagnetic in action. The electrical field impinging on the
>> sail creates a current which creates heat from resistance of the
>> circuit. Thus heat causes motion as in all heat engines.

> which comes from the pressure from the sun, proving the point. It has
> nothing to do "heat engines" and temperature. You don't undrestand the
> physicality of physics, me friend.

All physicists are the most ignorant scum of the planet. They are far worse
than the worst criminals. We the dogs of Arindam despise them. It is
because of these lowlife that all problems originate

There is pressure apparently from the sun but that is not from the momentum
of energy particles fir energy particles do not exist
 What exists is radiation or electromagnetic waves. Waves are aetheric
disturbances caused by varying electric and magnetic fuelds. They are not
particles. When electric fields impact on matter they create electric
fields on the matter. Which line integrated over space create a potential.
That potential drives a current. That current on the resistive path creates
heat or rise of temperature. On the sun side. On the other side there is
low temperature. So there is a temperature differential from sun side to
the other side which is the key to heat engines. Motion happens as the
heated matter on sun side pushes against the cold matter on the other
side.

 Which is why the solar sail moves. There is nothing to stop it so unlike
objects on earth which are fixed it has to move. Again not because of
momentum of particles but because of temperature difference between the sun
side and dark side of the sail.

In short quantum theory is just as bunkum as the theories of relativity but
is far less ridiculous.

Woof woof.

bt (the ghostly cyberdogs of Arindam)