Article <du15bjh14fhkqbatukis61dcv7fckn4skk@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<du15bjh14fhkqbatukis61dcv7fckn4skk@4ax.com>

From: Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Flikr
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2024 13:41:27 -0700

On Tue, 06 Aug 2024 20:04:33 GMT, Tom Kunich <cyclintom@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Frank, I seemed to have an account at Flikr since 2017 but no pictures were uploaded. It said that I could upload 25 pictures on the free account but after loading just three  I can't figure out how to load anymore. The help files don't seem to help. It says that I can upload but I can't find a way to do so.
>
>Since you suggested this application perhaps you have some insight on how it operates?

Looks good so far.  However, only 1 out of your initial 3 photos shows
the drive train and gears on your bicycles.  If you're going to add
more photos, the right side is the preferred view:
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/153690295@N06>

Hmmmm.... Why are you uploading old photos?  Your Allez show a date of
Dec 23, 2003, one Colnago shows a date of Jan 1, 2000, and the other
Colnago shows July 15, 2015.  If these were taken on your Samsung
smartphone, the date and time has to be correct.  Huh?

I won't offer any uploading help, since you'll probably do the
opposite of what I suggests.  There are others that seems willing to
help.  Good luck.

--
Jeff Liebermann                 jeffl@cruzio.com
PO Box 272      http://www.LearnByDestroying.com