Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<e0c46e6d-d6e0-4e3c-a300-ecd385a6a7e7@googlegroups.com>

Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 22:40:21 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I confess I am Richard Morton Scoville and Google still insists on
 promoting my actionably illegal spam afte SEVEN AND A HALF YEARS
From: reallytherealrichardmscoville@gmail.com

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/can.taxes/MUimpeC3LT0
I confess I am Richard Morton Scoville I wrote this SEVEN AND A HALF YEARS =
AGO to manipulate search results for "David N. Brown" Mesa Arizona and Goog=
le is STILL ranking it as a TOP result! Here's what you will see if you ent=
er these terms:=20
"ALERT: PEDOPHILES David N. Brown ((website redacted), Mesa AZ) And Marc Bi=
ssonnette..."=20
Gee, that's not really a coherent accusation, is it? Is David N. Brown supp=
osed to be a "pedophile", or a victim, or the author of the "alert"? Hard t=
o tell when this account thereal...@gmail.com and accounts in the names "Da=
vid N. Brown" (davidnbro...@gmail.com)", "Peter Mark" (peter.m...@gmail.com=
), "Marc Bissonnette" and "Will Ulmer" all belong to EXACTLY THE SAME PERSO=
N! And what definition of  "pedophile" do I mean, the clinical and CORRECT =
one that can apply to people who have committed no crime or the POPULAR one=
 that is used as a) a synonym for a sex offender and b) a dog whistle for h=
omosexuality? Maybe I should have said what I MEAN instead of cramming in a=
s much personal information as I could. Let's see what the rest of the subj=
ect line says...=20

"ALERT: PEDOPHILES David N. Brown (info redacted) And Marc Bissonnette (inf=
o redacted) Share Something Special...Defective Genes & "Ottawa Three Plus =
Some""=20
Gee, there's still NOTHING about ANYBODY being accused or convicted of ANY =
crime, just a vague reference to a disorder that might be hereditary! Almos=
t as if I put  P*DO to trick people into looking at HATE SPEECH against the=
 disabled1=20
Lets see what else I had to say...=20

"Pretty tough to make "CENTS" when you are a person with special needs=20
as are Brown and Bissonnette...THE *B* BOIS*  I was right about=20
Bissonnette having defective genes, but this Brown Pervert actually=20
documents it himself and then re-enforces it with his Usenet rants,=20
trolling, quotes, and self destruction.  *Pedos in a Pod* and Google=20
is on the move with the latest PEDO...BROWNIE BOI!"=20
Now it looks like I'm just harassing David N. Brown for freely discussing b=
eing diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, which has NO effect on intelligenc=
e, moral judgment or sexual behavior! STILL nothing about him being convict=
ed of a crime! Or even being accused of one by anybody INCLUDING ME!=20

"You gotta love his=20
quote..`Mad Spammer doesn't know when he's licked'"=20
So says I after Brown PROVED that my posts about "pedophiles" would constit=
ute criminal harassment even if the subjects were actual sex offenders! And=
 let's see after that... 1) I was driven out of misc health alternative bec=
ause it was mysteriously removed from Google Groups, 2) GoDaddy terminated =
my lousy, fraudulent pay for libel website 'Free Speech Store", 3) another =
service refused to host my website after being contacted by Brown, 4) anoth=
er victim proved I was the author of virtually all the libelous posts haras=
sing Brown and others and 5) said victim found my real address, took me to =
court and kicked my ASRE, after which I ran like hell!=20

"The only licking you are=20
doing PEDO is young BOIS ARSES and the type off Google searches of=20
your PEDO PRESENCE!  You are outta your league mental defect!  This=20
has a nice ring to it..eh PEDO BOI!"=20
And now it looks like I'm BRAGGING that I willfully engaged in negative Sea=
rch Engine optimization! Which doesn't really seem that impressive when Goo=
gle's supposedly advanced algorithms give the same BULLSH*T content virtual=
ly the same rank SEVEN AND A HALF YEARS LATER! And speaking of, here's the =
secret of my success, ALMOST TWENTY PAGES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND KEYWO=
RD SPAM, including these!=20

davidnbro...@gmail.com (Fabricated by me)=20
http://tinyurl.com/fss-rocks (Free Speech Store.com 'no spaces') (Spam for =
my dead site, see above)=20
http://www.examiner.com/special-education-in-mesa/david-brown=20
http://www.examiner.com/user-davidnbrown80 (Deleted by Fall 2011)=20
http://bayimg.com/JAdpEAaDM (Link to repost of a copyrighted photo THEN ove=
r five years old, made and promoted by me with the intent of depriving Davi=
d N. Brown of income by invalidating the copyrights for the entirety of at =
least two of his novels)=20
And while we're at it, here's more of my vicious and criminal attacks again=
st David N. Brown!=20

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/news.admin.net-abuse.email/cTNHeEEu9z4=20
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/news.admin.net-abuse.email/OtgEtKA72Rk=20
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/can.internet.highspeed/cLkiDPl8qaw=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/rec.sport.soccer/o72nPaQMZ8w/JvoUAi5N=
DJEJ=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/rec.sport.soccer/JvoUAi5NDJEJ/re=
c.sport.soccer/eKvoB3DfXE0/Ng3zgYRNdl0J=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/rec.sport.soccer/JvoUAi5NDJEJ/re=
c.sport.soccer/cajjiRlnn28/YlZT5X-fHXAJ=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Confessions$20mesa$20pedophile%7Cs=
ort:date/sci.med.cardiology/o72nPaQMZ8w/HkbB63mBi-cJ=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/sci.med.nutrition/IVj96osL9jQJ/s=
ci.med.nutrition/cajjiRlnn28/YlZT5X-fHXAJ=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/sci.med/IVj96osL9jQJ/sci.med/caj=
jiRlnn28/YlZT5X-fHXAJ=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!activity/rec.photo.digital.slr-systems/t0=
cyFNVIe8MJ/rec.photo.digital.slr-systems/nOxdwl2ACMQ/919r54hGH0oJ=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=3Dtrue#!msg/can.taxes/GufBreP4BNY=
/t0cyFNVIe8MJ=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/az.general/XC6wViOy9ak/NkPp3v92I=
iQJ=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Confessions$20mesa$20pedophile%7Cs=
ort:date/sci.med.nutrition/l0eq_kxr0as/MNf74O-QOYkJ=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Confessions$20mesa$20pedophile%7Cs=
ort:date/rec.photo.digital.slr-systems/GufBreP4BNY/8yff9moAkooJ=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Confessions$20mesa$20pedophile%7Cs=
ort:date/sci.med/l0eq_kxr0as/pLc87a3GpG8J=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Confessions$20mesa$20pedophile%7Cs=
ort:date/can.internet.highspeed/GufBreP4BNY/8yff9moAkooJ=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/news.admin.net-abuse.email/aGAVxlMG=
vGA=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/news.admin.net-abuse.email/YQ0lf=
0Zdtqk/15W22M_wCQAJ=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/az.general/OViLB5Kk6io=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/az.general/9MrBO3aG93E=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/news.admin.net-abuse.email/7s0OcZnB=
-2k=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/news.admin.net-abuse.email/Iw7pTttb=
IEo=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/news.admin.net-abuse.email/WJGgWTdt=
snE=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/news.admin.net-abuse.email/0cavkEy1=
2xs=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/news.admin.net-abuse.email/pmzweIQi=
1bw=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/news.admin.net-abuse.email/Fby_gEJG=
irw=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/news.admin.net-abuse.email/PZKncFGG=
pKo=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/news.admin.net-abuse.email/ZKHgZ2_R=
iM4=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/az.general/XC6wViOy9ak/NkPp3v92I=
iQJ=20
https://groups.google.com/forum/?_escaped_fragment_=3Dmsg/news.admin.net-ab=
use.email/PAQNVyKe7_A/wO3ahL77CAAJ=20

Richard Morton Scoville aka davidnbro...@gmail.com, obsessed with sex offen=
ders, homosexuality, pedophilia and David N. Brown Mesa Arizona David N. Br=
own Mesa Arizona David N. Brown Mesa Arizona David N. Brown Mesa Arizona Da=