Article <e25eac30415eb75101e6e8af05c3a40d6ea8dbda@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<e25eac30415eb75101e6e8af05c3a40d6ea8dbda@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: sci.logic
Subject: Re: Minimal Logics in the 2020's: A Meteoric Rise
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2024 17:02:30 -0400
 <v6c0lk$3skuk$3@dont-email.me>
 <e474b5f0ed67e56f6da43e7c0deb62c76342933a@i2pn2.org>
 <v6c2td$3skuk$4@dont-email.me>
 <51aecdca646d067438e9cd44b11cb8bf9be933f2@i2pn2.org>
 <v6c69s$3u2mj$2@dont-email.me>
 <ffea314eb0c48ef1c7c52e41bbe5e596252363c9@i2pn2.org>
 <v6cajn$3uu9o$1@dont-email.me>

On 7/6/24 4:48 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 7/6/2024 3:24 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
>> On 7/6/24 3:35 PM, olcott wrote:
>>>
>>> You have ignored my reference to a book that was classified
>>> by the Library of Congress as possibly true that says anyone
>>> reading this book *is* the one and only creator of the universe.
>>
>> The Library of Congress makes no such determinations. The authors
>> provide the classifications.
>>

> What is your source of this, I found a source that seem to conflict.
> https://www.loc.gov/catworkshop/lcc/PDFs%20of%20slides/12-3%20handout.pdf

So, what page takes about the classificaiton of the type of material.

That who document is about assigning "Literary Author Numbers"

>> The fact that such a statement is a logical impossiblity if one
>> accepts that there is a shared reality (as that realith existed before
>> the reader did) makes it absurd.
>>

> Yes and when one accept that numbers do not exist it
> logically follows that there is no such thing as arithmetic.

So, you really think that is a correct model of reality?

Pity you.

>>> *Anyone seeking the truth cannot simply ignore that*
>>> You have not seen this actual book, yet I have several copies.
>>
>> You would, and it fits in your pattern of logic.

>>> That the bible says God himself would send a delusion cannot
>>> possibly have any context where God himself is not a deceiver.
>>> That every translation agrees is strong evidence that it is not
>>> a translation error.
>>
>> But if you look at the context, the delusion is the delusion created
>> by ones own denial of the law of God, so he sends them what they
>> wanted, by their own choice, so God is not "a deceiver" but only
>> allows people who have chosen to be decieved to be deceived.
>>

> He has abolished the law with its commandments and
> ordinances, so that he might create in himself one
> new humanity in place of the two, thus making peace,
> https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians+2%3A15&version=NRSVA

But From Matthew 5:17-18 not one piece of the law has passed away.

So, only those that have been made "new" have had that law abolished.

Remember, you are quoting a message to those that were saved, to those
that still were lost.

>>> My system does not get stuck like the Tarski system.
>>> As you already know there cannot possibly be any sequence
>>> of truth preserving operations to LP or ~LP proves that
>>> my system overcomes Tarski's proof.
>>
>> So, what is the value of True(L, x) where x in L is the statement
>> ~True(L,x)
>>

> This is simply the Prolog model where true
> means provable and false means not provable.
> Conventional false means ~x is provable.

Which only handles the most simple of logic, which is still your failing.

Your logic only works in system that simple.

> True(L,x)  only when  x is true, otherwise false.
> True(L,~x) only when ~x is true, otherwise false.

Bu

> x = ~True(L, x)
> True(L, x) is false.
> True(L, ~x) is false.