Article <eKucnaxCIMB3ART7nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<eKucnaxCIMB3ART7nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>

Subject: Re: The failure of the unified field theory means general relativity
 fails.
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
From: Ross Finlayson <ross.a.finlayson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2024 12:37:13 -0700

On 07/06/2024 04:41 AM, Richard Hachel wrote:
> Le 06/07/2024 à 07:04, Thomas Heger a écrit :
>> Am Samstag000006, 06.07.2024 um 02:15 schrieb bertietaylor:
>>> Conservation of charge is the only conservation law.
>>> Rest is bollocks.
>>

>> I would say: no, charge is not 'observer invariant'.
>>
>> Actually  I try to promote a concept, where the electron and a photon
>> are the same thing, where the electron is circeling around in an atom,
>> while the photon flies away in a streight line.
>>
>> The 'photoelectric effect' is then easy:
>>
>> in this concept a photon is kind of helical srew (wave packet).
>>
>> If that is stopped (e.g. by a metall screen) then the helical screw is
>> 'knocked flat' and circles around a point, hence is an electron.
>>
>> A electron is actually not a real separate entity, but a certain
>> aspect of a standing 'rotation wave'.
>>
>> The outer edge is called 'electron' and the inner turning point 'proton'.
>>
>> If the electron 'rolls away', it will become a photon.
>>
>> And if the photon gets stopped, it will become an electron.
>>
>> Therefore: charge is not conserved.
>>

>> TH
>
> C'est intéressant.
>
> Sauf que j'ai toujours dit que "the photon doesn't exist".
>
> Je veux dire par là qu'il n'existe pas "entre ça et là".
>
> Le photon est un quantum d'énergie qui se déplace instantanément, et de
> façon quantique, de là à là, parfois sur des espaces gigantesques.
> C'est la nature anisochrone de l'espace qui lui donne l'aspect d'une
> entité voyageuse, soit sous forme d'onde, soit sous forme de particule.
>
> Tout cela n'est qu'un leurre.
> On ne pourra jamais lancer un photon sur un autre photon, puisqu'ils
> n'ont ni trajectoire physique réelle, ni durée de vie réelle (pas plus
> que la durée de vie d'une licorne bleue).
>
> Par contre, on peut lancer un électron sur un autre électron, et cela
> donne des photons.
> Les deux électrons qui se percutent disparaissent de l'univers et
> ressurgissent instantanément ailleurs en tant qu'énergie. Ce phénomène
> devrait être mieux expliqué.
> A noter qu'on ne sait pas ce que pourraient devenir deux électrons qui
> se percuteraient dans un univers cosmique totalement vide, c'est à dire
> sans récepteur photonique possible, et donc où la notion de récepteur
> photonique serait retirée.
> Beaucoup de questions se posent encore.
>
> R.H.

Some have that the particle model overall is well-explained
in particle/wave duality as by being the crests as it were,
moments, while at the same time that the idea of the atomic
particle is a conceit, a concession to the notion that the
particle as atomic is an idea, that is also well-supported
by things like that CODATA finds particles smaller over time
and that there's Techni-colour theory or "quarks all the way
down" helping express why Superstring Theory as a grainy
Continuum Mechanics, is a thing.

Charge and mass are generally considered "invariant", in
terms of the field-occupation-number of field-number-formalism,
Pauli principle, is not so much Born law, along with something
like light speed and neutron lifetime.

I.e., there's sort of a quartet of conserved quantities.

These days of course "particle/wave duality" has a lot
going on in "resonance theory" as above waves, about
things like "molecular chemistry" instead of "atomic
chemistry", and so on, resonance mechanics in a continuum
mechanics above a particle model above a superstring model
a continuum mechanics, for basically electon physics and
the ultraviolet catastrophe, and neutrino physics and
the infrared perestroika.

The unified field theory and general relativity go together
just great with a super-classical fall gravity in the middle.