Article <eTSdnSJBlZu-Ojv7nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<eTSdnSJBlZu-Ojv7nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@earthlink.com>

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: Don't you hate it when your iPhone didn't turn off after using its camera?
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2024 20:16:35 +0000

Paul Goodman <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
> > badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I think he???s trying to say the lock button rather than turning it off. Ant
> >> comes up with the weirdest things all the time, but I don???t look at his
> >> messages because of that God awful huge signature.
> >
> > Yes, the physical button to lock/sleep.

> Whether you access the camera from the Lock Screen or from the home screen
> doesn???t change anything. Just swipe up and close the camera app when you
> are done and you should be good to go.

I thought it was a bad idea to kill iOS apps.
--
"When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at his teaching, because he taught as one who had authority, and not as their teachers of the law." --Matthew 7:28-29. SDCC, Olympics, DP&W, etc.
  /\___/\   Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org.