Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ea13148eccc2178dd48b8d6a18b74b2d@www.novabbs.com>

From: hitlong@yahoo.com (gharnagel)
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Space and spacetime
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 18:06:38 +0000
References: <v4k05l$3agjr$3@paganini.bofh.team> <IZqLWu0r1pGumkx88v-OnXgTbLY@jntp> <a9d511e73e3581ce0ed8753f07619f01@www.novabbs.com> <ayoldiJgLa7QaSPmKBZeM5tyhng@jntp> <ldad1pFlf8nU1@mid.individual.net> <lcUcDbWtK0WeTGWawNs9QhziP2s@jntp> <d5327496187c83adb45662c785f2e7aa@www.novabbs.com> <0_2RlZkEX7ZgJnjVZbx6GZo_ilk@jntp> <17da0f7c0f2b5328$153561$441546$c2065a8b@news.newsdemon.com> <419d1cda40b2d72908760701d026eaae@www.novabbs.com> <17da1b3b4c16dc2c$49683$431754$c2565adb@news.newsdemon.com> <8947f1c75ab514fb64386e4f565d0eb1@www.novabbs.com> <17da22baf80d7cc4$38419$437843$c2365abb@news.newsdemon.com>

Maciej Wozniak babbled:

> W dniu 18.06.2024 o 15:53, gharnagel pisze:
> >
> > Wozzie believes scientists are as dishonest as he is.
>
> Your moronic religion is persuading you that they are superhuman
> demigods free of the weaknesses of ordinary mortal worms.
> But only such an idiot as you are can believe that.

Repeating lies doesn't make them true.

> > > Your moronic religion is persuading you that they are superhuman
> > > demigods free of the weaknesses of ordinary mortal worms

Wozzie seems to forget that he already posted this.  Demented.

> > Wozzie's weaknesses are evident.  He judges the scientific world
> > by his own foibles, but he conveniently forgets that science works
> > by verification

> Only such an idiot, again, can believe such
> an absurd lie.

Why does Wozzie always talk about himself?

> Science is an informational system, VERY
> advanced, VERY complicated and for sure too
> complicated for demented DK cranks

like Wozzie-fool.

> > Only such an idiot as Wozzie-fool believes
> > he himself has the keys of truth and justice.

> Unfortunately, I don't.

Then stop acting like you do.

> Still I have years of experience with informational
> systems

and I have years of experience with physics, engineering
and mathematics

> like science is,

The problem with Wozzie is that he's like a man with a
hammer who thinks that every problem is a nail.

> and you have only next to infinite arrogance of a
> DK idiot.

Wozzie is demeaning himself again.

> > Wozzie-liar tries to take words out of context to justify

> To justify that you're a complete idiot
> mumbling, that the foundation of science
> is not about what is written - because
> it's about what is written about[something]

Wozzie isn't making sense, as usual.

> > > That's not a definition, that's a [true] claim.
> >
> > Nope, it's a definition

> Nope, poor idiot Harrie simply doesn't know
> what a definition is. No surprise, of course.

Wozzie-fool pontificates a bull-poop definition for
science, then claims it's not a definition. :-))

> > Wozzie finally spoke the truth:  he NEVER listens to
> > what nature says.

> And that's because for those billions of years
> it has never said a word.

Au contraire.  Only those who listen aren't so arrogant
as Wozzie-pompous.

> Your idiot gurus simply have fabricated that - like
> other religious maniacs have fabricated gods speaking
> to them.

Wozzie believes such hokum because he's deaf to nature.

> See, trash - I've proven the idiocies
> of your insane guru to be not even consistent,

Wozzie-delusional prevaricates again.

> and you can do nothing about it apart of
> barkingand spitting. But you'll do what you
> can for your moronic church - that's what
> it trains its doggies for, after all.

Wozzie is too self-absorbed to realize that
he is the one barking and spitting from the
pulpit of his own personal church-of-one :-))

He ignores the music of the cosmos to dwell in
his self-created hades.

“We are only as blind as we want to be.” – Maya Angelou

But I forgive him.

"Sometimes, the first step towards forgiveness is realizing
the other person was born an idiot." -- Anonymous