Article <ef112180e1a888b65fba51c8aa921a3858001d01@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ef112180e1a888b65fba51c8aa921a3858001d01@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: HHH maps its input to the behavior specified by it --- reaches
 its halt state --- Which DDD does if HHH(DDD) returns and answer, which it
 does since it is a decider.
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2024 21:54:30 -0400
 <v8ld1f$3f6vr$5@dont-email.me> <v8ldl0$3ennf$1@dont-email.me>
 <v8lfb9$3g2jl$1@dont-email.me> <v8lgsr$3gadt$2@dont-email.me>
 <v8lhrr$3gkbk$1@dont-email.me> <v8n6un$3tv08$1@dont-email.me>
 <v8nums$1n09$6@dont-email.me> <v8vah7$29sva$1@dont-email.me>
 <v8vr7e$32fso$2@dont-email.me> <v91vc4$3qp1r$2@dont-email.me>
 <v92ge1$p1$2@dont-email.me>
 <f37108f5c9868fc309f42ef78982e2c865ad544c@i2pn2.org>
 <v940uh$hqmp$1@dont-email.me>
 <ca6cbe14b2f6d8e912084e2db0d86078e5c113d4@i2pn2.org>
 <v943ir$ii13$1@dont-email.me>
 <a54ea3444e46e8cdd80311a3f7dab8a11c717833@i2pn2.org>
 <v9455t$im42$1@dont-email.me>
 <3ac18da75f5f8e4bcaf17800919bb5dc2658d33c@i2pn2.org>
 <v955rd$o1gt$1@dont-email.me>
 <adc1aa9dbcaab1112f613fb262b17b64a11619a1@i2pn2.org>
 <v96dji$8lqu$1@dont-email.me>
 <352096a93343dd1c5614d27c5e300864b48e2698@i2pn2.org>
 <v96fhf$90t7$1@dont-email.me>
 <6b16c88705f6c0b6a82a454f8d18c5ea9d665a02@i2pn2.org>
 <v96h4j$d1aa$1@dont-email.me>

On 8/9/24 9:52 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 8/9/2024 8:46 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> In other words you are trying to keep getting away
>>> with the bald-faced lie that when HHH correctly
>>> emulates N instructions of DDD (where N > 0) that
>>> it did not correctly emulate any instructions of DDD.
>>>
>>> *Give it up you lost you are stuck in repeat mode*
>>> *Give it up you lost you are stuck in repeat mode*
>>> *Give it up you lost you are stuck in repeat mode*
>>>

>> So, I guess you don't understand English.
>>
>> Where did I say that simulating N instructions correctly is not
>> simulating ANY instructions correctly.
>>

> *Shown above*
> "But ONLY ONE of those actuallu "correctly emulates" the input..."

Right, becuase to correctly emulate, you need to correct emulate EVERY
instruction, not just some of them.

Does not getting a test correct mean that you got the wrong answer to
EVERY question, or just not enough of the to be "good enough".

Sorry, you sre judt proving you don't understand the basics of English.