Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<f7774361481dbfe1caa6fe1cfea43458bd2a1b33@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: Who knows that DDD correctly simulated by HHH cannot possibly
 reach its own return instruction final state?
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2024 15:15:56 -0400
 <v8lcir$3f6vr$4@dont-email.me> <v8ldcs$3fcgg$2@dont-email.me>
 <v8lem0$3ftpo$2@dont-email.me>
 <735401a612caec3eedb531311fd1e09b3d94521d@i2pn2.org>
 <v8lkdb$3h16a$1@dont-email.me>
 <5ee8b34a57f12b0630509183ffbd7c07804634b3@i2pn2.org>
 <v8ll4v$3h8m2$1@dont-email.me>
 <cbde765b8f9e769930b6c8589556907a41d9c256@i2pn2.org>
 <v8lm80$3h8m2$3@dont-email.me> <v8n6mq$3tv07$3@dont-email.me>
 <v8o14v$30uf$1@dont-email.me>
 <950d4eed7965040e841a970d48d5b6f417ff43dc@i2pn2.org>
 <v8oj1n$6kik$3@dont-email.me>

On 8/4/24 2:59 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 8/4/2024 1:51 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
>>>  >>>> ∞ instructions of DDD correctly emulated by HHH[∞] never

>>> void DDD()
>>> {
>>>    HHH(DDD);
>>>    return;
>>> }
>>>
>>> That is the right answer to the wrong question.
>>> I am asking whether or not DDD emulated by HHH
>>> reaches its "return" instruction.
>>
>> But the "DDD emulated by HHH" is the program DDD above,
>
> When I say DDD emulated by HHH I mean at any level of
> emulation and not and direct execution.

In other words, you admit that you are lying that HHH is actually an
emulator, it is just a PO-emulator, and you have no proof of what
PO-emulation means.

> DDD emulated by HHH a googleplex levels deep is included
> in DDD emulated by HHH.

Not emulation, just PO-emulation, and gives an incorrect behavior for
the input because it is aborted.

> Yo keep screwing around trying to twist the meaning of the
> actual words that I say.

Nope, YOU DO. Emulation has a well defined meaning,. which you don't
seem to understand. It doesn't "Change Levels". (There is a version
where it can, but only for UNCONDITIONAL emulation, which HHH doesn't do
if it can abort, so that can't be the version you are talking about).

Sorry, you are just proving how ignorant you are of the things you are
talking about, you are now ADMITTING that you have been lying with your
use of mis-defined terms.

You have been told that you don't get to change the meaning of terms and
stay in the same logic system.

That is just the technique of your father, the master of lies.