Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<gfkc5jl7cnhudfmq884i9gqeb7m0hvi064@4ax.com>

From: Joe Gwinn <joegwinn@comcast.net>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: The Unprotected Class: How Anti-White Racism is Tearing America Apart
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 17:56:39 -0400

On Tue, 28 May 2024 14:32:31 -0700, john larkin <jl@650pot.com> wrote:

>On Tue, 28 May 2024 12:43:57 -0700, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 26 May 2024 14:41:38 -0700, john larkin <jl@650pot.com> wrote:
>>>One major cause of anti-semitism was that both Christians and Muslims
>>>considered usury, lending money at interest, to be sinful. So people
>>>and kings had to borrow from Jews to finance their farms and
>>>businesses and wars. It was then more convenient to have inquisitions
>>>and pogroms and genocides than it was to pay them back.
>>
>>Mostly correct.  Usury was charging excessive interest rates.  While
>>in college in the 1960's, I was the local loan shark.  The college
>>(Cal Poly, Pomona) had large number of foreign exchange students,
>>mostly from Iran and Saudi Arabia.  They were all the son's (no
>>daughters) of the rich upper classes in their countries.  All these
>>students were granted very little pocket money by their parents on the
>>assumption that if they lacked the funds to play around, they would
>>spend their time studying.  It didn't work, but that was the plan. So,
>>the students went to disreputable sources (like me) for borrowing
>>money.  I had no trouble getting paid because I knew that the very
>>last thing they wanted was for me to inform their parents of their
>>son's activities.
>
>I'm sure none of that loan money was spent on beer or Playboy
>magazines.
>
>I'm reading a surprisingly interesting book now,
>
>https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C24RDJNK
>
>I'm a german-irish protestant-catholic mutt, but I've always had close
>Jewish friends (and girlfriends) for some reason. They were smart,
>kind, friendly, and neurotic. Fun.
>
>(There were dark rumors in my family of a bit of Jewish ancestry and,
>much worse, a hint of French.)

DNA may not be your friend.

I always thought that I was half Ohio German farmer and half New
Orleans white mongrel.  Turned out I was about a quarter Irish, and so
on, so my Mother's theory about 100% German could not be complete.

Despite all the Jewish girlfriends, no Jewish roots.

My Irish wife found all this hilarious.

Joe Gwinn