Article <gvh6aj14ibv8fd85g1sbmoo9kj594f4bgk@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<gvh6aj14ibv8fd85g1sbmoo9kj594f4bgk@4ax.com>

From: Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa,aus.politics
Subject: Re: Let's give Australia Kamala Harris.
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2024 17:15:31 +1000

On Fri, 26 Jul 2024 12:21:00 +0800, Ozix <ozix@xizo.am> wrote:

>Petzl wrote:
>> On Thu, 25 Jul 2024 09:17:58 -0000 (UTC), leef <leef@guess.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Just think of all the good things she could do down under.
>>>
>> Love the radiation suits we will need.
>> The US will not get a November election the table has been kicked over
>> (what card players do when the other hand is four ACE's)
>> <https://theconversation.com/us-kicks-off-debate-on-conscription-as-other-nato-members-introduce-drafts-232458>
>>     https://t.ly/M-Ubg
>> The issue of conscription suddenly shot up the US election campaign
>> agenda after Christopher Miller, a former under secretary for defense
>> and part of the Trump team, suggested that a form of national service
>> should be a way for the United States to prepare for “great-power
>> competition”.
>>
>Yeah and Trump also proposed football coaches and racing car drivers
>train the military. What a genius.

Your a believer in media telling you the truth
Rod actually has it right.
My problem with this is believing "Our" ABC ell only the truth?

IMO this opens your eyes, it shoes how corrupt the USa has become and
has been for a long long time.
https://youtu.be/_kKLInjCPkw?t=852
Head of the CIA shorted the US airliners that were taken by terrorist
in 9/11 2001
Made billions$$$
**************************
Pay to start a beginning the start I selected was how the CIA knew
about 9/11 weeks before and had shorted the Airlines hijacked.
American Airlines, United Airlines. Then 5 minutes before the World
Trade center Deutsche Bank computer went into high speed with credit
card transfer and the staff couldn't stop it before the WTC was
destroyed, CIA again nothing to see here.
--
Petzl
What is the harm of for the Democrats validating the voting system.

Amazing to think that Lyndon Johnson perfected the
'sit-wait-see how many we need to win-then dump our
stuffed ballots at the last moment' electoral technique
in post-war Texas, and nothing has changed in US elections
in the 7 decades since.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_United_States_Senate_election_in_Texas#Legal_battle>
The Left is fine with Vaccine Cards
but NOT voter IDs. Paying attention yet?