Article <gvqJXv44u1JJT5R5sjuZnSw_tmA@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<gvqJXv44u1JJT5R5sjuZnSw_tmA@jntp>

Subject: Re: Arindam's cyberdogs know better physics than the Nobel prizewinners.
Newsgroups: sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: zJ3kwW9n1fVtVrxwzLT3w0-rsXU
JNTP-ThreadID: mRdLsxGgGteSj9mHSb3IDdqn_F8
JNTP-ReferenceUserID: 219@news2.nemoweb.net
JNTP-Uri: http://news2.nemoweb.net/?DataID=gvqJXv44u1JJT5R5sjuZnSw_tmA@jntp
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 24 08:05:30 +0000
From: Arindam Banerjee <banerjeeadda1234@gmail.com>

Le 25/04/2024 à 10:29, Arindam Banerjee a écrit :
> Arindam's cyberdogs know better physics than the Nobel prizewinners.
>
> They have good noses after all, and to them, e=mcc=hv stinks of toxic stuff and
> rotten corpses.
>
> Good boy, Bertie. Keep it up, Tyler.
>
> CALL FOR ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Get rid of inertia with Arindam's new invention, the rail gun motor, which
> provides the DISCOVERY that the Lorentz force has no equal and opposite reaction,
> implying thus that energy is continually created and destroyed in our infinite
> universe.  So out goes the silly notion of entropy as well, and the laws of
> conservation of energy, along with all the gibberish of relativity theories. So
> the universe is straight and eternal - no big bang, no black holes, and very cold
> temperatures eight thousand miles below our feet.
>
> Those with wits and courage, go through the following links carefully. Then
> agitate to rewrite the text books, make new motors, go for the HTN, etc. More
> inventions from Arindam are on the way, now.
>
> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee
>

>  The violation of inertia with a new design rail gun in motor mode
> Arindam Banerjee,
> HTN Research Pty Ltd. Melbourne
> (All rights reserved)
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/sci.physics/c/VtFeGAkIABg/m/CLPzLRElAwAJ
>
> ***
>
> Experiments (2022) showing my invention of a new kind of rail gun
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYtyOMbgiZ0
>
> Which is improved upon in, and its potential for ejecting matter into near space
> , and horizontal tunneling shown in
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6pjy0Wvujs&t=19s
>
> and the following shows how a new class of linear motor violating inertia can be
> developed by arresting the momentum of the armature and imparting that to the
> whole system, giving it an increased velocity
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsIuzEajTc&t=2s
>
> *****
>
> Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ
>
> Section 1
> Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design
> of Interstellar Spacecraft
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ
>
> Section 1 (contd.)
> Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design
> of Interstellar Spacecraft
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ
>
> Section 2
> The Creation and Destruction of Energy
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ
>
> Section 3
> The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ
>
> Section 4
> The Nature of Explosion
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

> [...]

Einstein's theories are pure nonsense. They depend upon the constancy of
the speed of light, which is wrong. Light speed actually varies with the
speed of the emitter. Then the optical effect of refraction was abused to
make it appear that the Sun bent the light from the stars. His theories
led to the concept of a finite but expanding universe. Now Hubble and Webb
telescopes show an infinite universe, with distant galaxies NOT moving
away at high speeds but going in all directions.