Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<hq1s4jhv546tvlo968bsn84s7pejelh0gh@4ax.com>

From: john larkin <jl@650pot.com>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: CO2 Funny
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 07:58:59 -0700

On Wed, 22 May 2024 16:32:26 +0200, Jeroen Belleman
<jeroen@nospam.please> wrote:

>On 5/22/24 15:36, Pomegranate Bastard wrote:
>> On Tue, 21 May 2024 10:53:16 -0700, john larkin <jl@650pot.com> wrote:

>>> I love designing electronics. It doesn't hurt a bit.
>>
>> So do I, and have done since 1972.
>>>
>>> Why do you post to SED if you don't like electronics?
>>
>> Who says I don't? Unlike you, an odious little narcissist, I don't
>> feel the need to show everyone here how clever I am.
>
>Please *do* show us how clever you are. We're always willing
>to learn.
>
>Jeroen Belleman

This IS an electronic design discussion group. It seems
counter-productive to discourage posting about circuits.

I note that the chronic insulters never post new circuits, or make
intelligent comments about the few that are posted. Actual electronic
design seems to annoy them; one wonders why.