Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<iqn04j5k9vid5gjucpu43b89vphrcqkicr@4ax.com>

From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
Date: Sun, 12 May 2024 02:21:36 -0400

On Sat, 11 May 2024 22:47:45 -0700, The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
wrote:

>On Sat, 11 May 2024 07:35:21 -0400, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
>>> on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
>>>
>>> "It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
>>> Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
>>> the current migrant crisis.
>>>

>>Nothing to see here.  Non citizens can't vote by law.
>>
>While true, how many of the illegals will qualify to apply for US
>citizenship by the 2028 election?

None because people who entered the country illegally can't become
citizens without a change in the law. Those who enter the country
legally this year will have to wait at least five years to apply for
citizenship. So it's not a fast process and not one that could benefit
Biden as there's no way he would run again in 2028 if he doesn't win
this next election.