Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<j2245jdc8g8365v1s3ftfg0ik6vd02gmij@4ax.com>

From: john larkin <jl@650pot.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.tennis,rec.arts.tv,uk.comp.sys.mac,edm.general,sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: The Unprotected Class: How Anti-White Racism is Tearing America Apart
Date: Sat, 25 May 2024 09:03:52 -0700

On Fri, 24 May 24 20:29:13 UTC, NefeshBarYochai <void@invalid.noy>
wrote:

>https://www.amren.com/features/2024/05/the-respectable-right-discovers-anti-white-hostility/
>
>Conclusion
>
>As Mr. Carl writes, white Americans today “suffer from downward
>economic mobility, declining fertility, rising drug addiction and
>depression, and narrowing opportunities, all piled onto a false
>presumption of privilege.” Any vestigial advantages they may still
>derive from belonging to America’s historical majority are “informal
>and evanescent cultural legacies,” whereas “the discrimination they
>experience is . . . increasingly legal and formal.”

I don't see that. Except for some dense blighted urban pockets, people
seem happy, polite, helpful, and healthy. People talk to strangers of
all sorts. Every size and shape and color of people are marrying and
having really beautiful hybrid kids. I'm expecting some
Irish-Italian-Taiwanese brats in the family presently.

My city has no racial majority so the food is great. Dumplings. Dragon
Rolls. Lisagna. Clam chowder. Michelin-rated burrito joints.

One semi-humorous psycholgical affliction here is "melanin envy" as in
"I wish I didn't have such flimsy pasty boring white skin." I have
that; I'll burn after a half hour in the sun.

Progress isn't monotonic but it's happening.