Article <j4KdnZzYDexmlDP7nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<j4KdnZzYDexmlDP7nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@brightview.co.uk>

From: Mark Summerfield <mark@qtrac.eu>
Subject: is STC a good supplementary library for C?
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2024 10:44:11 +0000

As part of relearning C I wanted to find a lightweight library (so not
GLib) that will provide generic collections.

I seem to have found such a library: https://github.com/stclib/STC

It does not appear to be a standard Debian package but I haven't found any
equivalent in Debian.

Is this a reasonable choice? If not, what would you recommend?

I want a generic (int/str/custom struct) set, map, ordered map, vector.