Article <jFydndCMLsvgGqr7nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<jFydndCMLsvgGqr7nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@supernews.com>

From: Tyrone <none@none.none>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: google antitrust trial
Date: Sun, 05 May 2024 13:19:57 +0000

On May 5, 2024 at 1:09:12 AM EDT, "Jörg Lorenz" <hugybear@gmx.net> wrote:

> On 05.05.24 02:23, Tyrone wrote:
>> Today, there is plenty of competition in phones/searching/email services/etc.
>>  I have never used Google search and I get along just fine. You can use
>> Hotmail/Bing/Yahoo/iPhones/Edge/Safari etc., with no money going to Google.
>
> *ROTFLSTC*. Do you really believe this crap? The way you argue you shows
> you do not understand how the internet works.

First, stating facts is not "arguing".

Second, you clearly have no idea what a monopoly is.  Another fact.

Third, I know how the internet works. Is Google making any money by me posting
this? Is Apple?

Google is not a monopoly. There are multiple alternatives.  No one is forced
to use Google (or Apple). Being popular and making lots of money for
stockholders is not the definition of "monopoly".