Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<kek11jhstgcdled3r5omg41am1m92c4rav@4ax.com>

From: Loren <feedback@innermind_NOSPAM.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Resident Alien - season finale or series finale?
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 21:39:34 -0700

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 08:51:17 -0400, Rhino
<no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 04 Apr 2024 23:02:57 -0400
>EGK <memyself@null.net> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 4 Apr 2024 21:04:13 -0400, Rhino
>> <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:

>> >Much appreciated, Robin! Now I have at least *some* reason for
>> >optimism :-)
>>
>> I thought the show as pretty amusing but it's kinda run it's course I
>> think. that finale really tried to pack a lot into a single episode.
>> They jumped around so quick and tried to get some time for everybody.
>>  It was lucky anyone could follow it.
>
>I can't deny any of that. It's not at all clear where it will - or
>should - go if it is renewed and that last episode WAS rushed/packed.
>It felt like they were doubtful about getting renewed and, with a
>shorter season this time compared to season 2, they might have decided
>it was time to finish most of the plot lines. But since they still
>hoped for a renewal, they left Harry's fate up in the air so that they
>could still write a continuation if the renewal happened.

If it had been renewed I am pretty sure the showrunner would
have mentioned it at the the Resident Alien panel at Wondercon
on Saturday. He did talk about some of his plans for season 4
which I think will make for a good next season.

https://www.syfy.com/syfy-wire/resident-alien-boss-hopes-to-expand-cosmic-side-of-hit-syfy-series-in-future

Loren