Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l526i3FqgibU11@mid.individual.net>

From: rbowman <bowman@montana.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: A better SpeachToText app.
Date: 9 Mar 2024 04:23:32 GMT

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 18:47:25 -0800 (Seattle), Relf wrote:

> Itty-Bitty Drones, "mosquitoes", might be good in an Iranian Civil War,
> but The Crimean Bridge & The Black Sea Fleet are better chew toys;
> were it not for Putin-Jong Un's nuclear threats, they'd have been sunk
> by now.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/06/europe/russia-missile-odesa-greece-russia-
zelensky-intl/index.html

"“The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation launched a high-precision
missile attack on a hangar in the industrial port district of Odesa, where
preparations were underway for the combat use of unmanned boats of the
armed forces of Ukraine. The target of the strike has been achieved. The
object is hit,” it said in a statement, without mentioning Zelensky or
Mitsotakis."

I couldn't find the RT article but the gist was 'We weren't aiming at
Zelensky, honest, just those goddamn annoying drones'