Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l52sarFu6brU1@mid.individual.net>

From: Andy Burns <usenet@andyburns.uk>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Android 11: App polling interval is not 15 minutes minimum?
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 10:35:07 +0000

Andy Burns wrote:

> Notifications often seem to not be "instant" now

Of have done various tests this morning, the last few of which I left
the phone locked, but within earshot/eyeshot.  I sent it an email and
just left it, 6 minutes later I got a notification, I didn't unlock the
display, just sent it another email, wondering how many minutes would
elapse for it to do another notification, it arrived and notified
immediately, and the same a third time.

So it now seems to be doing what I want, when it wasn't doing it half an
hour ago.  I'll leave it idle for a while (I think I have it set for 24
minutes) and retry.