Article <l5e4viFmoriU1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l5e4viFmoriU1@mid.individual.net>

From: dgb (David) <david@nomale.afraid.org>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.misc,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Subject: Re: Desktop & Documents Folders in iCloud Drive. -
Date: 13 Mar 2024 17:10:10 GMT

On 13 Mar 2024 at 16:40:07 GMT, "Jolly Roger" <jollyroger@pobox.com> wrote:

> On 2024-03-13, dgb <david@nomale.afraid.org> wrote:
>> Desktop & Documents Folders in iCloud Drive
>>
>> An explanation for "Jolly Roger"!
>
> I know more about iCloud Drive than you ever will.

I didn't write the article. Do you think you know as much as Howard Oakley?

>> I hope this helps!
>
> Your link doesn't dispute anything I've said about the topic.

Then help me with this, please.

In Terminal, type " system_profiler "  (no quotes)
and let it run.

In the generated output do you see an entry like this?

/Library/HTTPStorages/com.apple.ctcategories.service

And/or

/Library/HTTPStorages/com.apple.ctcategories.service

Please advise.

Thanks.