Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l5o1pcF7lr7U1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: Republican Senators Urge McConnell to Ensure Mayorkas Impeachment Trial
Date: 17 Mar 2024 11:17:01 GMT

Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Donald Trump will endorse NASSCOM/America First Policy
Institute's Chad Wolf to succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and
whether Amy Swonger believes Mitch McConnell will consent:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/02/20/republican-senators-urge-mcconnell-ensure-mayorkas-impeachment-trial/>
| A Senate decision to ignore the House's impeachment "is an action
| rarely contemplated and never taken by the U.S. Senate in the
| history of our Republic," the GOP letter said, adding:
|
||     It remains to be seen if the Senate rules will even allow us to
|| brush aside our duty in this manner, but one thing is sure, if a
|| similar strategy was contemplated by Senate Republicans while we
|| were in the majority with a Republican occupying the White House,
|| the opposition would be fierce and the volume from Democrats would
|| be deafening.
|
| The 13 GOP Senators include Mike Lee (R-UT), Ted Cruz (R-TX), Ron
| Johnson (R-WI), Rick Scott (R-FL), Roger Marshall (R-KS), Ted Budd
| (R-NC), and Marsha Blackburn (R-TN).
|
| Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY), the Senate's Majority Leader, has
| dismissed the impeachment. "House Republicans failed to present
| evidence of anything resembling an impeachable offense ... This is a
| new low for House Republicans."

Did Casey DeSantis consider launching a whisper campaign with the help
of Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM insinuating that Trump was bribed or
blackmailed by Vladimir Putin to endorse McConnell and Jim Lankford?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"In addition to Jeb Bush, Trump's pollster has worked with: -
Anheuser-Busch - Pfizer - Amazon / Bezos - NY Post / Murdoch - Eric