Article <l5ta13F1l6rU1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l5ta13F1l6rU1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: Sunday Talks - SSCI Chair Warner and Vice Chair Rubio Discuss Current National Security Concerns
Date: 19 Mar 2024 11:08:19 GMT

The Last Refuge's Sundance on what will be Donald Trump's cumulative
GPA from Roy Beck's NumbersUSA for his picks for Senate.GOV:
<URL:https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/03/10/sunday-talks-ssci-chair-warner-and-vice-chair-rubio-discuss-current-national-security-concerns/>
| MARGARET BRENNAN: China's ramping up its military spending. Senator
| Rubio, you recently voted against the national security supplemental
| that would have sent 5 billion to the Indo Pacific and to help
| Taiwan. Why do you think that money can wait?
|
| SEN. RUBIO: Well, I don't think it should wait. I just don't think
| it should be held hostage on the issue of whether or not we're going
| to deal with our border and what I think should be attention paid to
| the border. And this is an issue of, of disagreement among, here,
| people in congress-
|
| MARGARET BRENNAN -I'm sorry, I thought Republicans were insisting
| that the border be linked.
|
| SEN. RUBIO: I did. But not- but the proposal they put forward would
| not have secured our border, on the contrary, it would have allowed-
|
| MARGARET BRENNAN: But you voted against the border deal that-
|
| SEN. RUBIO: No, we never voted on the border deal.

Will Trump re-hire Amy Swonger to liaison with Congress.GOV and does
she recommend NRSC.ORG's Steve Daines to succeed McConnell at
Republicans.Senate.GOV?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Donald Trump's campaign co-chair in South Carolina is Lindsey
Graham, who endorsed Jeb Bush in 2016. https://t.co/bkVD1lvgwe" -