Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l611guFivi1U2@mid.individual.net>

From: Arno Welzel <usenet@arnowelzel.de>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Quick/simple access to setting brightness? (Android 11)
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:07:43 +0100

Andy Burns, 2024-03-15 08:34:

> Chris Green wrote:
>
>> Andy Burns wrote:

>>> Drag down the notification shade from the top edge, and (depending on
>>> manufacturer variations) you should see a brightness slider ...
>>
>> Not on my very standard Android 11 there isn't
>
> What make/model?  It's been stock on my Pixels for years, on a Huawei v9
> tablet, and was on a Samsung I inherited ...

My Pixel 6a does not have that. You have to pull down the notification
shade once - then you see the quick setting icons. Then pull it once
more down to see more quick setting icons and the brightness slider. I
believe this at how it's done at least since Android 12.

--
Arno Welzel
https://arnowelzel.de