Article <l6d3thFep6qU1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l6d3thFep6qU1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: ZeroHedge: Feb Saw Record Immigrant Job Scarfing. No Job Growth For Americans Since 2018
Date: 25 Mar 2024 11:02:09 GMT

VDare's Patrick Cleburne on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that her
path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's failure to convince David
McIntosh's Club for Growth to buy advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American
proles that Donald Trump will sign bipartisan comprehensive
immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson
and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors include the
magic words: "merit based"
<URL:https://vdare.com/posts/zerohedge-feb-saw-record-immigrant-job-scarfing-no-job-growth-for-americans-since-2018>
| For almost 19 years Peter Brimelow and Ed Rubenstein published
| monthly an analysis of the Bureau of Labor Statistics jobs report,
| focusing on the displacement of American workers by the 'foreign-
| born." We had even invented an American Worker Displacement Index
| which was almost always rising except during the Trump years.
|
| This project was costly and labor-intensive. As the Letitia James
| pogrom against VDARE mounted, it had, very sadly to be suspended.
| The last was NATIONAL DATA: U.S. Worker Displacement Armageddon
| Intensifies In October--Ruling Class / Regime Media Simply
| Delusional About It posted on November 7, 2022

Will Trump nominate Eugene Scalia to succeed Julia Su at DoL.GOV
and does Amy Swonger believe Thune will consent?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Team Trump filed a bogus ethics complaint against DeSantis to
portray him as corrupt, photoshopped @ChristinaPushaw beside George