Article <l6maheFsaj9U3@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l6maheFsaj9U3@mid.individual.net>

From: Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: Justice Department files antitrust suit against Apple
Date: 28 Mar 2024 22:50:22 GMT
 <utlovo$3f8ji$1@dont-email.me> <utmgfo$3kegg$1@dont-email.me>
 <-bCcnWvtgscvkWL4nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@supernews.com>
 <utr6hs$3r204$1@news.mixmin.net> <_yiMN.122726$SyNd.9398@fx33.iad>
 <utt7kt$1ejr$1@news.mixmin.net> <2bBMN.104112$_a1e.62699@fx16.iad>
 <utvmsf$82hi$2@news.mixmin.net> <faKMN.127073$6ePe.118556@fx42.iad>
 <utvv1a$8nhi$3@news.mixmin.net> <EcZMN.460845$vFZa.92320@fx13.iad>
 <uu2c14$fchq$1@news.mixmin.net> <2OdNN.123451$U1cc.20797@fx04.iad>
 <uu3vcr$3vavj$1@paganini.bofh.team> <l6lfmqFoaovU4@mid.individual.net>
 <xn0ojuzoabpnxb5005@reader443.eternal-september.org>

On 2024-03-28, badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote:
>
>> In the vast majority of Apple's settlements, they admit no
>> wrongdoing. That's a legal FACT (something you hate).
>
> This is a perfect example why no one can take you seriously.

Plenty take me seriously - and you're projecting: nobody takes *you*
seriously, because all you do here is troll and defend trolls.

> No one would settle for half a billion dollars if they were right.

Wrong. Corporations settle all of the time without admitting wrongdoing.
In these cases, in the eyes of the law, legally Apple has done nothing
wrong. Your continuous cries about it mean nothing in the real world.

JR