Article <l7g1vvFonhkU3@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l7g1vvFonhkU3@mid.individual.net>

From: rbowman <bowman@montana.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: GNU/Linux is the Empowerment of the PC. So What Do You Do?
Date: 7 Apr 2024 17:03:59 GMT

On 07 Apr 2024 16:35:05 GMT, Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:

> If he can't do two things at the same time, He probably can't walk when
> he speaks with someone else for the same reason. It's not what anyone
> would call real man. "Stop walking because I need to hear what you say
> and real men do only one thing at a time."

Guilty. When talking to my ex last week I mentioned I was out in the
woods. She asked if I was walking while talking on the phone and I told
her I was sitting on a stump admiring the scenery since I didn't think
walking down a steep, mountain trail while talking on a cellphone would
have a happy ending.

I would guess 98% of the miles I've driven in my life were solo. I've
found that carrying on a conversation can be detrimental to paying
attention to the road.