Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l7g8lmFprkqU1@mid.individual.net>

From: Thomas Heger <ttt_heg@web.de>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.math
Subject: Re: Getting there at last...
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 21:03:43 +0200

Am 07.04.2024 um 03:25 schrieb Arindam Banerjee:

>>> The eminence of relativity today is not due to any science, but to
>>> politics driven by money, media and academia on one hand, and the fear
>>> of nukes by the public on the other, which wrongly thinks that the great
>>> energies released are due to e=mcc.

>>> It is nonsense, period.
>> No.
>>
>> There is a guy named Tom Bearden, who wrote about it.

>>> A dogmatic assertion. There is NO backwards time. This is pure nonsense.
>>> Yes there are such things as phase differences, meaning a signal can go
>>> on two different paths and meet at different times at the same place,
>>> causing interference.
>>> But that does not mean that time goes backwards.
>>
>> I have based my own theory upon bi-quaternions (aka 'complex
>> four-vectors').
>
> Theory is fine, so long as fact is also involved, in the scientific method.
>>
>> They form a field and are internally connected, as if they are
>> multiplied together with the neighbor.
>
> Where is that field?  Any measurements possible?

The idea was, that nature should be made from simple things on a
fundamental level.

But the standard model of QM is far too complicated.

It is also not 'relativistic' enough.

So I assumed a relatively simple mechanism and tried to connect this to
known facts in physics.

The idea is named 'structured spacetime', where spacetime is a real
physical entity and matter and everything else internal structures.

Spacetime is built for something similar to points in space, but with
features and more dimensions.

I had identified biquaternions as mathematical analogon and something
call 'Pauli algebra'.

This is actually already the entire idea.

Now I had tried to show, that all known phenomena in physics would fit
to such a scheme.

but I had to sacifice a few things. This was especially the case for
particles and a single, uniform, universal time.

>> The imaginary axis builds the axis of time and the three real units
>> the axes of space.
>
> Makes no sense.

The idea behind it is this:

look at a spacetime diagramm with two axes. One is called 'spacelike'
and one 'timelike'.

Now compare this with an Argand-diagramm.

You will find, that it would make sense to assume, that spacetime is
actually complex valued.

Now so called 'complex four-vectors' remained in my 'dragnet' and were
the basis of my 'theory' (actually I do not call it 'theory' but 'concept').

>> Now this construct is anti-symmetric. that means, it takes two
>> rotations to return to the initial state.
>
> Makes no sense.

Sure it makes sense.

But it's an advanced topic, so possibly you have never heard of that before.

>> After one rotation the axis of time points into the opposite direction
>> and everything is fliped over to a mirror image.
>
> The axis "of time?" was said to be imaginary, now how can it suddenly
> become real?
> Rest makes no sense.

I promote a certain book by a 'Alexander Franklin Meyer' called
'Geometry of time' about this issue.

>> Now we could assume, that such a 'world behind the mirror' does in
>> fact exist, where time runs (in our view) backwards.
>
> Far too imaginary. Makes no sense in the scientific sense.

It is not imaginary, but speculative.

Sure it is VERY speculative. But why not?

>> That world is made from anti-matter.
>
>  From an assumption made earlier, we now come to presumption.
> Makes no scientific sense.
>>
>> But seen from there our world is made from anti-matter and our time
>> runs backwards.
>
> Amazing how imaginations and assumptions suddenly become realities.

Speculations, please!

TH