Article <l8779oFavnfU1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l8779oFavnfU1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: Trudeau to Canadians: My Migration Policy Cuts Your Wages
Date: 16 Apr 2024 11:55:36 GMT

Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Susie Wiles is noticing in her surveys (and Bill Stepien
before her (and Brad Parscale before him)) that legacy American proles
who might be convinced to cast ballots for Donald Trump that they are
seeking a tribune for affordable family formation and against the
Cheap Labor Lobby's war to dispossess them and their posterity:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2024/04/02/trudeau-to-canadians-my-migration-policy-cuts-your-wages/>
| "Increasingly, more and more businesses are relying on temporary
| foreign workers in a way that is driving down wages in some
| sectors," Trudeau told reporters on April 2 as he announced plans to
| slightly reduce his mass migration that has imposed much poverty and
| chaotic diversity on Canadians.
|
| He continued:
|
||     So we want to get those numbers down. It's a responsible
|| approach to immigration that conntinues on our permanent
|| [immigration] residents as we have, but holds the line a little more
|| on the temporary immigration that has caused so much pressure in our
|| communities.
|
| The partial reversal comes as his polling numbers crash because he
| has been importing roughly one million people per year -- or roughly
| three migrants for every Canadian birth.  That massive inflow is
| roughly twice the per-person inflow engineered by President Joe
| Biden and his pro-migration deputies.
|
| His flood of migrants is boosting the country's stock market as it
| suppresses wages, spikes inflation, makes homes unaffordable, deters
| marriages and births, creates homeless encampments, and also fuels
| civil strife.

Does Casey DeSantis regret that her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed
by Ron's failure to secure grants from the likes of Miriam Adelson,
Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch,
Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris
Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to buy advertisements on Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American
proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump will sign
bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the
likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby
authors include the magic words: "merit-based"?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"If I wanted to prevent the formation of a movement capable more
than just grifting, of not just talking tough but doing hard things,