Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l9571gFrc7aU2@mid.individual.net>

From: Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: TV news for April 20-27, 2024
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2024 16:55:04 -0400

	CBS news

‘NCIS: Hawai’i’ Star Vanessa Lachey “Gutted”, “Blindsided” By Series
Cancellation; Cast & Creators React – Update  (April 27)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/ncis-hawaii-cast-reacts-cbs-cancellation-vanessa-lachey-ll-cool-j-1235897052/

‘NCIS: Hawai’i’ Canceled By CBS: Franchise’s First Female-Led Series
Ending After 3 Seasons  (April 26)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/ncis-hawaii-canceled-cbs-no-season-4-1235896481/

RuPaul’s ‘Lingo’ Game Show Gets Season 2 Premiere Date At CBS  (April 26)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/rupaul-lingo-game-show-season-2-premiere-date-cbs-1235896500/

‘Tracker’ Casts Jensen Ackles In Justin Hartley Series ­ Airdate &
Storyline Revealed With First-Look Photo ­ Update  (April 26)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/tracker-jensen-ackles-cast-justin-hartley-series-1235895583/

Tracker: Manifest’s Melissa Roxburgh Cast as Colter’s Sister Dory (April 16)

https://tvline.com/casting-news/tracker-season-1-cast-melissa-roxburgh-colter-shaw-sister-dory-1235200892/

‘The Equalizer’ Renewed For Season 5 By CBS, ‘NCIS: Hawai’i’ Still In
Limbo  (April 25)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/the-equalizer-renewed-season-5-ncis-hawaii-cbs-1235893352/

‘FBI: International’ Casts Colin Donnell In Final 2 Episodes Of Season 3
Following Luke Kleintank’s Exit  (April 24)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/fbi-international-colin-donnell-cast-luke-kleintank-exit-1235894184/

CBS Developing ‘The Chonga Girls’ Comedy Series Starring Mimi Davila &
Laura Di Lorenzo  (April 24)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/cbs-developing-the-chonga-girls-comedy-series-mimi-davila-laura-di-lorenzo-1235893993/

["The comedy duo of Mimi Davila (Problemista) and Laura Di Lorenzo
(Selena: The Series)—who perform as The Chonga Girls— are set to write,
star and co-executive produce an eponymous multi-camera comedy series
.... The Chonga Girls follows two dangerously confident childhood
friends, Mimi and Laura, who move from Miami to Hollywood to realize
their dream of becoming famous. But, much to their surprise, they find
themselves working at the makeup counter for a department store right
off the Walk of Fame."]

Jeff Probst On ‘Survivor’ Season 50 Theme: “We Have Not Come Up With Our
Idea Yet”  (April 24)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/jeff-probst-survivor-season-50-cbs-1235894038/

‘Blue Bloods’ Stars Donnie Wahlberg & Bridget Moynahan “Upset And Sad”
That Series Is Ending: “We’ve Created Such A Family On Set”  (April 23)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/blue-bloods-donnie-wahlberg-bridget-moynahan-series-ending-1235893129/

‘FBI International’ Surprise: Luke Kleintank Leaving CBS Drama After
Three Seasons  (April 23)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/luke-kleintank-leaving-fbi-international-cbs-1235893270/

‘CSI: Vegas’ Stars React To Series Cancellation  (April 20)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/csi-vegas-cast-react-cbs-cancellation-marg-helgenberger-1235891018/

‘So Help Me Todd’ Creator & Cast React To Series Cancellation [updated]
(April 20)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/so-help-me-todd-creator-reacts-cbs-cancellation-skylar-astin-1235890675/

	CW news

‘Miss USA’ Stays At The CW In Three-Year Deal  (April 25)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/miss-usa-teen-usa-cw-deal-1235895057/

The CW Renewal Status Report: ‘All American,’ ‘Homecoming’ & ‘Walker’
(April 22)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/cw-canceled-renewed-all-american-homecoming-walker-status-1235889923/

‘All American’ Season 6 Expanded By The CW  (April 22)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/all-american-season-6-expanded-episode-count-1235891984/

	NBC news

‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’ Moving To Peacock For Season 5  (April 25)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/law-order-organized-crime-renewed-season-5-peacock-move-1235894492/

Aja Naomi King To Star In ‘Grosse Pointe Garden Society’ NBC Pilot
(April 23)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/aja-naomi-king-grosse-pointe-garden-society-nbc-pilot-1235892997/

["The drama follows four members of a suburban garden club — Birdie
(Melissa Fumero), Alice (AnnaSophia Robb), Brett (Ben Rappaport) and
Catherine (King) — all from different walks of life, who get caught up
in murder and mischief as they struggle to make their conventional lives
bloom."]

	Cable channel news

Poppy Harlow To Depart CNN After 16 Years With Network  (April 26)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/poppy-harlow-cnn-depart-1235896028/

‘Game Of Thrones’ Spinoff ‘10,000 Ships’ Revealed To Be About Queen
Nymeria In A Moses-Inspired Story  (April 24)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/game-of-thrones-spinoff-10000-ships-queen-nymeria-moses-inspired-story-1235894250/

RM: HBO passed on this.

‘Outlander: Blood Of My Blood’ Adds 6 To Cast [Starz]  (April 24)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/outlander-blood-of-my-blood-cast-1235893568/

‘The Hunting Wives’ Adds Karen Rodriguez, Michael Aaron Milligan &
Hunter Emery  [Starz]  (April 23)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/the-hunting-wives-cast-karen-rodriguez-michael-aaron-milligan-hunter-emery-1235892775/

["'The Hunting Wives' tells the story of Sophie O’Neil (Brittany Snow)
and her family’s move from the East Coast to deep East Texas, where she
succumbs to socialite Margo Bank’s (Malin Åkerman) irresistible charms ­
and finds her life consumed by obsession, seduction and murder."]

Sissy Spacek Joins FX’s ‘Dying For Sex’ As Recurring  (April 23)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/sissy-spacek-dying-for-sex-fx-1235892233/

["'Dying for Sex' is the story of Molly (Michelle Williams), a woman
diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer who leaves her husband of 15
years and begins to explore her sexuality."]

	Streaming service news--Apple TV+

Maria Bakalova & 3 Others Join Apple’s Action Adventure Pic ‘Mayday’
(April 25)

https://deadline.com/2024/04/maria-bakalova-joins-mayday-movie-clark-johnson-more-also-set-1235895204/