Article <l96663F16l9U1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l96663F16l9U1@mid.individual.net>

From: Thomas Heger <ttt_heg@web.de>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Scalar waves
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 07:46:54 +0200

Hi Ng

I had read recently something from Tom Bearden.

He wrote, that scalar waves are longitudinal waves, which vary in
velocity and are acompanied by a wave, which runs backwards in time.

The idea is a little strange and would require to give up the constancy
of the speed of light in vacuum, but to allow a variation of the speed
of light in vacuum.

This would cause a wavelike behavior, but longitudinal (opposite to
classical em-waves).

This behaviour was called 'polarized in the time-domain'.

Is this somehow correct?

(The 'backwards in time wave' is actually no prblem for me, because I
had assumed something similar before.)

TH