Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l96qdjF45i2U1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: Zuckerberg's Investor Group Wants Election Campaign Amnesties
Date: 28 Apr 2024 11:32:04 GMT

Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Casey and Ron DeSantis asked David McIntosh's Club for
Growth to help make Donald Trump regret dispatching Jared and Ivanka
Kushner to Silicon Valley to sue for peace with the likes of Mark
Zuckerberg:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/04/19/zuckerbergs-investor-gro
up-wants-election-campaign-amnesties/>
| Todd Schulte, the president of FWD.us, did not respond to
| Breitbart's questions. Mayorkas is closely aligned with the
| investors, who touted him for the border chief job shortly after
| Biden was elected.
|
| Mayorkas has repeatedly pushed progressive-style "equity" arguments
| for more illegal and legal migration -- regardless of the law or
| harm to Americans.
|
| Mayorkas also argues that migration helps investors get the workers
| they want -- regardless of the pocketbook damage to Americans.
|
| Mayorkjas told the Senate's judiciary committee in March 2023:
|
||     We have employers who are striving to hire, to find people who
|| could fill jobs to contribute to our country's economic prosperity.
|| Regrettably, regrettably, our legal immigration system is not
|| designed to meet that need of employers here in the United States,
|| despite the fact that individuals from other countries want to come
|| here to work -- even seasonally, even temporarily -- earn the money
|| that they can bring back to their home countries and support their
|| despite the fact that individuals from other countries want to come
|| here to work -- even seasonally, even temporarily -- earn the money
|| that they can bring back to their home countries and support their
|| families there.

Will Trump nominate AmericaFirstPolicy.COM/NASSCOM.IN's Chad Wolf to
succeed Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger predict it
will cost Trump to convince John Thune to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"DeSantincels don't fully appreciate just how much relentless
antagonism and sabotage Trump supporters have had to deal with on a