Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l9kp5nF77ntU2@mid.individual.net>

From: rbowman <bowman@montana.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: (AntiHuman) Democrats have a monopoly on violence, vote rigging &
 money;
Date: 3 May 2024 18:36:40 GMT

On Fri, 3 May 2024 08:00:00 -0400, Andrzej Matuch wrote:

> What I told my wife a while back is that the label "USDA Organic" is
> completely meaningless considering how corrupt the USDA is. I also said
> that if food originates in the United States, it might be a good idea to
> stay away from it because we have no idea what's in it, truthfully.
> Removing American products from my diet has allowed me to lose weight
> and keep it down.

Except for some inorganic compounds that may have been introduced along
the way, all food is organic.

The other USDA label that confuses people is 'Prime', 'Choice', and so
forth. The inspectors, assuming they are doing their jobs, look at
carcasses, and specific areas of the anatomy. The whole cow is prime; that
steak labeled 'Prime' may be shoe leather depending on where it was cut.