Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l9kpl0F77ntU3@mid.individual.net>

From: rbowman <bowman@montana.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: (AntiHuman) Democrats have a monopoly on violence, vote rigging &
 money;
Date: 3 May 2024 18:44:48 GMT

On Fri, 3 May 2024 10:24:06 -0400, Andrzej Matuch wrote:

> On 2024-05-03 10:09 a.m., DFS wrote:
>> On 5/3/2024 8:00 AM, Andrzej Matuch wrote:
>>
>>> Removing American products from my diet has allowed me to lose weight
>>> and keep it down.
>>
>> There's a good Democrat, blaming everyone else for your own behavior.
>
> Nah, there are lots of documentaries showing that "USDA Organic" is
> completely meaningless. Many of them are available at no extra charge on
> Netflix, but I admittedly don't remember the name of them since we
> watched them over a number of years.

I learned to fly in Vermont which was the target state for many NYC back-
to-earth types like Bernie Sanders. One of them was running an 'organic'
orchard.

The guy teaching me was an ag pilot, aka crop duster' in his day job.
While he did his best to take wind drift in account when he dumped
pesticide or fertilized on an adjacent orchard the 'organic' farmer got
his fair share.

While I was trying to figure out fixed wings John, the pilot, was trying
to master a helicopter. There was an increasing demand for precision
application from a helicopter rather than a fly-by with a Thrush.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayres_Thrush