Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l9mbvlFeg3dU1@mid.individual.net>

From: Arno Welzel <usenet@arnowelzel.de>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Samsung Wallet vs Google Pay
Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 11:03:49 +0200

The Real Bev, 2024-05-04 06:01:

> On 5/3/24 4:29 PM, Jim the Geordie wrote:
>> Any preferences here - and why?
>
> I have often wondered about the value of any of these.  What's wrong
> with a credit card which gives you a rebate?

You don't need to take the credit card with you and payments are only
possible when at least the screen is active which is more secure than
just using NFC without any protection at all. Often smaller amounts can
be booked without PIN confirmation to make NFC more "convinient". But
this also means anyone using a mobile NFC reader can just get money from
your card.

--
Arno Welzel
https://arnowelzel.de