Article <l9n9dkFilhqU1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l9n9dkFilhqU1@mid.individual.net>

From: Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: check in
Date: 4 May 2024 17:26:12 GMT
 <v15n4d$2ojd$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

On 2024-05-04, Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote on 4 May 2024 15:55:55 GMT :
>
>> Projection. You constantly sling juvenile insults at anyone who dares
>> to use Apple products right here in these newsgroups.
>
> That's funny because I probably use more Apple products than you do,
> JR.

Predictably you try to change the subject when someone points out your
juvenile behavior. And no, you don't use more Apple products than me
(and it's irrelevant anyway).

> The difference is I didn't buy Apple products for the same reason that
> you did, since I bought them to test them out to see what they can &
> can't do.

It's good that you admit you buy Apple products in order to troll. So
unlike the rest of us, your use of them is limited to trolling, which
explains a lot. Thanks for that admission.

> You buy them to be part of the herd, where you can't stand the truth
> about Apple because all you know about Apple is what the herd
> marketing told you.

More insults. They're all you've got. Sad.

While you have no use for Apple products other than trolling, the rest
of us them to get shit done. Some of us are paid well to do so.

JR