Article <l_ednT2jIPJyQ9f7nZ2dnZfqnPgAAAAA@giganews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<l_ednT2jIPJyQ9f7nZ2dnZfqnPgAAAAA@giganews.com>

Subject: Re: Apple publicly apologizes for celebrating its destruction of the human experience
From: danmin@danminart-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Danart)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 05:26:07 +0000

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/09/tech/apple-apologizes-for-ipad-pro-ad/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2024/05/09/apple-ipad-ad-apology/

https://variety.com/2024/digital/news/apple-ipad-pro-ad-criticism-hugh-grant-1235996294/

https://adage.com/article/digital-marketing-ad-tech-news/apple-apologizes-ipad-pro-crushed-ad-it-missed-mark/2559321

https://www.techradar.com/tablets/ipad/apple-scraps-ipad-pro-crushed-ad-and-issues-rare-apology-and-it-was-the-right-thing-to-do
 > On Thursday, Apple's VP of Marketing Communications Tor Myhren told
Ad Age
 > it would not air the ad on TV (it's still at this writing on
YouTube),

 > https://mashable.com/article/crush-ipad-commercial
 > Companies don't have to pretend they respect their customers; they
just
 > have to get them to part with their money.

Lets all just
agree on one thing. Apple devices are literally the same as Tampons
and Maxipads.

Speaking of which has the "ipad Max" been released yet?

I heard about the ones that could take "heavy loads",
prevents leakage, and deodorizes itself, when inside "the
pocket"?

This is a response to the post seen at:
http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=665086575#665086575