Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lad011FqqtpU1@mid.individual.net>

From: Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system
Subject: Re: Apple publicly apologizes for celebrating its destruction of
 the human experience
Date: 12 May 2024 23:00:49 GMT
 <v1kf99$3c8l$1@solani.org> <la77k6FknjU2@mid.individual.net>
 <v1m3li$2l3a$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <v1m3ru$1iura$1@dont-email.me> <v1m6mu$474e$1@solani.org>
 <la7ldtF2ibsU4@mid.individual.net>
 <v1mq6n$1kfe$2@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <la8avaF5lsiU2@mid.individual.net>
 <v1o81h$1avu$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <la9vq4Fd792U3@mid.individual.net>
 <v1oj9j$1lpv$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <xn0olp6s8yjo17400c@reader443.eternal-september.org>
 <v1qe5p$2nt5h$1@dont-email.me> <v1qhev$6og0$1@solani.org>
 <v1qnj0$2q1er$1@dont-email.me> <laci5oFool4U1@mid.individual.net>
 <v1r82c$1rsn$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

On 2024-05-12, Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote on 12 May 2024 19:04:24 GMT :
>
>>> That's clear evidence to show that Apple are still maintaining (aka
>>> supporting) the current and previous two versions of iOS.
>>
>> Yes, but we're supposed to ignore reality: 67% of devices run iOS 17,
>> 19% run iOS 16, 8% run iOS 15 = 94% of devices are running the three
>> most recent versions of iOS. As you have shown, Apple is patching iOS
>> 17 through iOS 15. And just like every operating system vendor, Apple
>> patches known bugs in the most recent releases of its operating
>> systems first and in older versions later. Naturally this means that
>> if you are running an older version of an operating system, some bugs
>> may not be patched as quickly (or at all if it's a really old
>> version). Again, this isn't exclusive to Apple's operating systems.
>> It's fairly standard practice in the industry. But badgolferman and
>> his best bud, Arlen, definitely want to paint it as an
>> Apple-exclusive thing.
>
> I don't even care about iOS

LOL... Clown boy Arlen, who trolls the iOS newsgroup relentlessly, wants
everyone to know he AKTUALLY doesn't care about iOS. 🤡

> ignorant iKooks
> how stupid they are
> Seriously sad.
> Dangerously sad.
> how ignorant these religious zealots are.
> uneducated ignorant religious zealots
> religious ignorant uneducated religious zealots

Struck a nerve, Arlen? Not only do you very clearly care enough to troll
here 24/7 non-stop, but you can't help but show the world just how much
you care by slinging schoolyard insults at anyone who dares to use Apple
products or call you out on your bullshit. You're a pathetic shit stain
of a human being. Just sad.

JR