Article <laoqkgFlh96U1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<laoqkgFlh96U1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: House Democrats Vote Unanimously to Count Foreign Nationals in Congressional Apportionment
Date: 17 May 2024 10:42:25 GMT

Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Binder
on whether Donald Trump will nominate Wilbur Ross to succeed Gina
Raimondo at Commerce.GOV and how much Amy Swonger predicts it will cost
Trump to convince John Thune to consent:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/09/house-democrats-vote-unanimously-count-foreign-nationals-congressional-apportionment/>
| "Enacting this legislation into law is vitally important to ensuring
| that the American people receive fair representation in Congress and
| that they -- and only they -- determine the outcomes of presidential
| elections," Edwards said on the House floor:
|
||     Our lawless immigration system is already shaking the confidence
|| of the American people in countless ways. Without reforms to how our
|| Census is conducted, confidence in the integrity of our electoral
|| system could be eroded entirely in the coming decade [emphasis
|| added].
|
| President Joe Biden has made clear that he opposes the bill,
| claiming it violates the Fourteenth Amendment of the U.S.
| Constitution.
|
| On Biden's watch, the nation's foreign-born population has been
| driven to a whopping 51.4 million -- the largest ever recorded in
| American history. In his first three years as president, Biden grew
| the foreign-born population by 6.4 million.

Does Casey DeSantis regret that her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed
by Ron's failure to convince the likes of David McIntosh's Club for
Growth to run advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to make
Trump regret his taking Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National
Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"People think Trump and the Kochs didn't get along but Koch policies
actually had a lot of traction in the White House, thanks to Brooke