Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lapotoFps0qU1@mid.individual.net>

From: Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.apps
Subject: Re: Apple publicly apologizes for celebrating its destruction of
 the human experience
Date: 17 May 2024 19:19:21 GMT
 <laia87Fl173U1@mid.individual.net>
 <v210fj$155h$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <lailu4FmkmhU1@mid.individual.net>
 <v2310s$2m50$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <lal7e1F4kmpU1@mid.individual.net>
 <v23qhg$1cim$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <lamqejFc6ijU1@mid.individual.net>
 <xn0olw1p25yb2w5002@reader443.eternal-september.org>
 <v27tbo$p2q$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <v27vt4$293un$1@dont-email.me> <lapefjFod2lU1@mid.individual.net>
 <v280ua$ucp$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

On 2024-05-17, Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote on 17 May 2024 16:21:07 GMT :
>
>> Still wrong, since we haven't included other popular Android smartphones
>> in the equation.
>
> Apple zealots
> Apple marketing
> Apple's support

Try staying on topic, Arlen. I know it's hard for you due to your
emotions getting in the way, but try. FACT (you love that word, right?):
These numbers don't include vulnerabilities from all Android smartphone
vendors, but do include all iPhones since only Apple makes them. Any
rational adult will know that it is therefore inherently unfair to
exclude some Android vulnerabilities from some Android smartphone
vendors when comparing to iPhones. You know this. You just don't care
because of your very clear bias.

>> His trolls are as weak as his intellect. All are easily proven false.
>
> You call every fact

Your so-called "fact" (that Apple's iPhones are exploited ten times as
much as Android phones" has been easily proven to be FALSE - a LIE -
which greatly upsets you. You're emotional. You're not in a position of
rationality. So you resort to ad hominem slinging your little schoolyard
insults. You're a pathetic mental & emotional weakling.

JR